Christian Counsellors Association of Australia
CCAA - the first choice for professional Christian counsellors
Studied in Christian counselling? Want to be true to your faith in professional counselling? Then why join a secular association when CCAA is founded on a Christian world view?
Even if you join another association for professional connection, make CCAA your first choice.
- Professional registration, with listings on the PACFA and ARCAP Registers and CCAA's web site
- Professional development of high quality in every State, and biennial CCAA National conferences
- A national body for Christian counsellors to enjoy professional networking and community
- Web page for each qualified member and counselling centre, as a source of referrals
- Glossy professional journal, published every two years
How to Find Christian Counsellors
Find Christian Counsellors close to you with the skills and experience you seek.
List All Counsellors - Counsellors, supervisors and centres
The new ARCAP site is up and running.
- ARCAP is the Australian Register of Counsellors and Psychotherapists. It is an independent and national company established by PACFA and the ACA.
- We are in a time where our emerging ‘profession’ is going through a strong developmental phase. This is the first of many steps, but ARCAP is a very positive step and a unifying thrust.
- The criteria for ARCAP is the establishment of a Australia wide self-regulating register of counsellors and psychotherapists. It is an inclusive register that allows for people to belong. It's not about elitism. It is about seeing the diversity amongst the profession, but also recognising standards. ARCAP has given the profession a voice within the community and government. ARCAP is the bridge between the bodies of PACFA and ACA.
PACFA is now taking applications for listing as an Accredited Supervisor on the PACFA Register.
CCAA Website Advertising Policy
Advertising in these categories on the website is free: work opportunities, seminars, workshops and requests. CCAA advertises professional development that is predominantly aimed at Christian counsellors. All advertising will align with the vision and ethos of CCAA and be relevant to readers. Advertising on the CCAA website may be highlighted in the CCAA eNews.