Articles and Resources
This page contains diverse articles, presentations and reflections on the integration of faith and professional practice by Australian authors. To contribute to this page, please email Neil Harris on email@example.com.
- For CCAA Journal Articles published in the CCAA Journal, see the CCAA Journal page.
- For CCAA National Conference Papers, see the Conference Papers page.
Practice Makes Perfect - Initial findings of a Survey of Professional Counsellors and their use of Spiritual and Religious Interventions (This article was meant to be published in 2018 CCAA Journal, but was accidently omitted).
- A Doctrine of the Human Person in Counselling
- By What Authority - for Christians Counselling
- Christian Conversion and Counselling
- Setting Limits in Marriage Counselling For Pastors
- The Practice of My Faith and the Faith of My Practice
- Anger, A School Counsellor's Perspective - Sue Viney
- Desire and Suffering - Irene Alexander
- Ens Et Bonum Convertentur (To be is good) - Chris Brown
- Forgiveness - Jenny Thompson-Richards
- Christians and Subpoenas - Reviewed by Wendy Raine
- An Emotionally Focused Approach to Counselling Christian Clients - Helen Blake
- Ethics: Risk Management - Doug Taylor
- Integration in the practice of Christian counsellors - Irene Alexander
- Psychotherapy and Spirituality - Phil Henry
- How Uniting Church clergy, experience and deal with stress in ministry - UNE Masters (Hons) Thesis
- A Fresh Look at Stress - Powerpoint seminar based on the above thesis
- The Stress of Life - Understanding and managing stress - Booklet based on the above thesis