Contact Us to ask for personal assistance with using the forms below.
Report form problems to [email protected], as part of our continual quality improvement.
If you can't open the forms below, download the latest free version of Acrobat Reader.
|Renewal Links/Forms for Registered Members and Affiliates|
|Student & Associate Renewal Forms 2018-19||Intern, Graduate & Clinical Member Renewal Forms 2017-18|
|- Affiliates - Student, Diploma & Associate Renewal||- Registered Members - Clinical, Graduate, Provisional & Supervisor Renewal|
| - Professional Development/Supervision Log 2018-19
||- Professional Development/Supervision Log 2018-19|
|- Leave of Absence 2018-19||- Leave of Absence 2018-19|
|- Professional Development/Supervision Log 17-18 Current year|
|Application & Upgrade forms for joining CCAA|
|Students, Associates, OR Registered Members - Intern, Graduate, Clinical|
|Student & Associate forms||Registered Member forms||Registered Member information|
||||- Information sheet for filling out application|||||- Statement of Faith for Members|
|- Application form||Word|||||- Application form||Word|||||- Relevant Undergraduate Degree|
||||- Confidential reference form||Word|
|- Confidential reference form||Word
|||||- Supervisor's Assessment form||Word|
||||You may also require:|
|Diploma Counsellor forms|||||- Supervision Part 4a||Word|
|Application form||Word|||||- Supevision Part 4b||Word|
|Confidential reference form||Word|||||- Supervision Part 4c||Word|
|- Upgrade Form - all levels||Word|
|Supervisor Application Form and Guidlines|
|Registered Supervisor Application||Word|
|CCAA Policy on Supervision|
|Supervision Contract - Template||Word|
Annual Fees/Bank Details
|Fees:||Chart showing all applicable fees for CCAA Membership||PDF - Fees Chart|
|NSW||CCAA(NSW) Inc.||Commonwealth Bank of Australia||BSB 062 223 Acc. 2801 0353|
|Qld||CCAA(Qld) Inc.||Suncorp Bank||BSB 484 799 Acc. 4536 41295|
|SA||CCAA(SA)||Bank of South Australia||BSB 105 075 Acc. 04696 7640|
|Tas||CCAA - Tas||My State Financial||Acc. 5133 6375 BSB. 807 009|
|Vic||CCAA(V)||Commonwealth Bank of Australia||Acc. 1007 6811 BSB 063 020|
|WA||CCAA(WA)||BankWest||Acc. 4157 307 BSB 306 051|
PACFA Training Standards - The official guide to PACFA and CCAA Registration requirements
- PACFA Register Application - For listing on the register is now an online process - please go to the Counselling and Psychotherapy Portal Click on Login/Register and follow the process.
- You can obtain a quote by calling the Fenton Green service team on 1800 642 747, visiting www.fgonline.com.au/rh or registering your enquiry at [email protected]. For more information about Fenton Green’s offer for PACFA Registrants , please click here to download the flyer.
- AON offers Public Liability Insurance to Counsellors.
- Other Insurance Companies also offer Public Liability.
Intern, Graduate and Clinical Member - May be Required
- Who can certify course transcripts and certificates?
- PACFA Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL)
- CCAA Recognition of Prior Learning (RPL)
- Video Requirement - Some applicants may be asked to do a video/role play of counselling
- Theology Requirement - Explains alternate ways of fulfilling
- Apostle's Creed
- Ethics: Risk Management - Recommended reading
- Counsellor Response Quality Rating Scale
- Pastoral Work, Pastoral Counselling and Chaplaincy
CCAA Registered members are permitted to copy and use the CCAA logo to promote their services.